1st job complete
Oddjob's gardening services - fast and friendly service
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

snow damaging sky dishes
weather permitting
1st job complete

Categories

work completed
work outstanding
powered by

oddjob's blog

1st job complete

just completed my 1st job up in cefn pennar. was a challenging back garden complete transformation tierd into 3 sections, not an easy task keep checking web site  for photos coming soon

21 Comments to 1st job complete:

Comments RSS
Employee Services on 13 December 2012 08:38
Aw, it was a top quality content. Actually I would like to write like this as well - taking time and real energy to bring about an excellent post… however what can I say… I procrastinate an awful lot and by no means appear to get things completed…

industrial recruitment sydney on 05 April 2013 06:23
I really want this kind of info. I was seeking this kind of knowledge for a period. Thank you & best wishes.

Fmanav on 23 January 2013 10:48
If time continues to pass, consider (if your life allows it) expanding your job search geographically. Research to find other areas of the country where you'd live resume templates have better prospects and find recruiters that specialize in that area.

resume writing help on 28 February 2013 05:53
I must say the blog post is just useful for everyone else reading it because the information and knowledge it contains is very important. I like the post! Excellent job! Keep sharing such valuable information through your blogs.

rsa online on 06 March 2013 07:18
I am interested in your services. Can you please some more details about you completed projects with us?

Keynote career speaker on 19 April 2013 05:43
After reading your blog post I am inspired with the writing and looking forward to write a blog on the same including my view points. I will share my writing content soon! About this blog post, very informative and inspiring as well. Good Job!

write my law essay on 13 May 2013 06:06
I have really enjoyed spending time with each of the students in our intersession and after school programs.

Jennife on 19 December 2017 04:49
Stone maintenance is a difficult process and i think mostly people never do that in a professional way. Because its a sensitive case and for sensitive things you do it with care.

Finance Homework and Project on 27 June 2018 09:47
The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline.

Statistics Assignment Help | StatisticsHelpOnline.xyz on 27 June 2018 09:48
This is really great work. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog for students.

Nursing Writing Service on 27 June 2018 09:48
I am so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs.

Need Online Assignment Help on 27 June 2018 09:49
Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.

term paper service on 24 August 2018 07:00
Are you looking for professional college assignment writing help from real writers? You can hire an expert online to assist you in writing an assignment personally for your academic needs.

design a business logo on 24 August 2018 07:11
Are you searching cheap logo design? We are here to provide you creative logo design services for your corporate or brand.

web design creator on 24 August 2018 07:36
Get Pro Design is the reliable and the trustworthy name in the world of web development and have helped a number of brands in designing and developing their websites. Whether it comes to the CMS web design or it is about the different types of web development like custom PHP development, Wordpress development & e-commerce web development we can fulfil all your needs.

cheap gifts online on 24 August 2018 08:02
Online Gift Portal is a reliable website to send gifts online for all occasions to Pakistan from overseas. We have vast range of products. Buy latest Mobiles, laptop, Fashion accessories, Books much more retail products. Cash on Delivery worldwide.

sms marketing on 24 August 2018 08:53
Are you looking for a new method to advertise your Business or your Products? Exclusive Text can help you in exposing your business by sending Bulk SMS to your clients.

dissertation writer on 24 August 2018 09:11
Paper Writers UK is a trusted academic writing company to provide dissertation help to students with the quality assurance.

google chrome won t open on 27 November 2018 06:45
It would be great for your business if you can add these gardening works you carry out. People are always impressed by seeing a proof of what you have done. Anyone can write paragraphs about their excellence, but a picture can talk a lot more than that.

Best TV And Internet Deals on 04 December 2018 09:11
Get directv internet bundles and deals, spectrum bundles and deals, cable and internet deals, enjoy best offers and deals in your town. Certified directv deals and internet packages. Cable tv packages and charter bundles best offer. enjoy best services internet deals and offers

asdfsad on 11 December 2018 07:24