snow damaging sky dishes
Oddjob's gardening services - fast and friendly service
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

snow damaging sky dishes
weather permitting
1st job complete

work completed
work outstanding
powered by

oddjob's blog

snow damaging sky dishes

here is oddjobs company logo which is used on all our advertising products and signage.I have been recieving many calls about the snow and ice from the roof and damaging sky dishes and knocking them out of line. one customer told me they were quoted £65 to repair it and give them a date on the 29th, one week with out t.v its about time this snow went somewhere else now i have had enough as well as many others. if yo utoo are experiencing sky problems call me first if i can help you'll save money!!

6 Comments to snow damaging sky dishes:

Comments RSS
kitchen design sydney on 18 January 2013 09:51
Enormous information in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job.
Reply to comment

narendra modi biography on 11 May 2013 11:48
In India Gujarati food is unique.
Reply to comment

Pepper Products for spicy dishes on 02 September 2013 09:20
So true of you while pointing out the warmth and depth of the issue. The subject matter was a sensitive one which bounds one to have a thought on it for a while.
Reply to comment

pay for assignment writing on 26 December 2017 07:19
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment on 26 December 2017 07:19
Great post Id have to write something similar so I got here via Google to get some inspiration but Im too lazy to write something so insightful lol Can I just copy and paste your article. :p keep Sharing your artful ideas I really appreciate it
Reply to comment

Cafe Racer Brown Jacket on 26 December 2017 07:20
Appreciated perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything in detail,the article is extremely fascinating and effective.Thank you and good fortunes for the up and coming article.
Reply to comment